Digital transformation, defined as the 4th industrial revolution, is disrupting businesses around the world. The Document Connexion offers services and products to help transform business processes through digitization and digital life cycle management of information, enabling businesses to grow through digital channels.
Go Paper less. Digitize and secure your past, present and future!
We also offer secure document scanning facilities designed for the highest standards of document and records management, security and protection. Security is of the utmost importance in all our processes and we can provide a full audit trail of the scanning process, i.e. from the collection to document storage and (or) destruction (shredding).
DOCUMENT SCANNING (IMAGING)
A paper less office is fast becoming a reality for many businesses. Many small to medium sized businesses are starting to realize the benefits of having paper documents available electronically.
We convert your paper documents and records to digital (electronic) format by scanning them to enable you to have instant access to your information all the time, providing an instant backup to your paper documents and records, and reducing storage costs.
Reducing your dependency on paper and by digitizing your paper documents and records ensures:
- Increased office space – free up space in your office and reallocate open space;
- Documents and records never deteriorate;
- Eliminating the need to make photocopies;
- Enabling business continuity in the event of a disaster such as a fire, flood or a global pandemic e.g. COVID-19 with a forced national lockdown requiring users to work remotely with instant access to business information;
- Allowing users who work-on-the-go and who require instant access to their documents, records and information at any time, all the time;
- Enabling easier search and retrieval, quicker and easier access to documents; and
- Increasing business profitability.
Our scanning bureau has a secure document storage facility onsite. We can return your paperwork to your premises, send on to our off-site shredding partner or securely store in our archive storage facility.